- Make informed choices about your professional options (possibly including a career change)
- Improve your leadership and management skills
- Take back control of your professional life
- Increase the efficiency and performance of your teams
- Improve your relationships with others
- Improve the management of your time and your priorities
- Increase self-confidence
- Improve your communications
- Successfully launch your business project
- Restore the balance between your professional life and your private life
- Coaching therefore allows you to be accompanied in order to:
- Develop the ability to find new ways to solve the problems you face
- Openly and clearly identify your strengths and areas for improvement
- Improve your ability to communicate your ideas clearly and persuasively
- Develop new skills and improve your interpersonal relationships.
The three main stages of coaching
Diagnosis, support and assessment are the three main stages of coaching. During the sessions, the “coachee” suggests topics of conversation and the coach listens and then asks questions.
The client calls on the coach to:
- solve an important problem
- make a better decision
- get to your goal faster.
Whether in a professional or personal context, coaching is about bringing an honest and unbiased external perspective and keeping the client moving towards their goal.
Why use coaching?
There are many situations in which coaching can be useful. There are dozens of specialties and several approaches. It is therefore important to choose the right coach for you.
How you can define a life cocah:
A coach in entrepreneur coach in iowa listens carefully to your problem, without judging it and without having a personal opinion on the answer to choose. Rather, it aims to hear the assumptions you make about the situation, the blind spots, and the beliefs you hold about what is a problem, what is difficult, and what is impossible.
Even when you don’t believe you have all the necessary skills, a critical underpinning of coaching is the belief that you have all the resources necessary to achieve your goal . The role of the coach is to remove perceived obstacles, suggest ways to accelerate the achievement of your goal and maintain a high level of energy to achieve your goal.
Unlike your spouse who might impose their fears on you, your co-worker who may not have an interest in telling you the difficult things, or your friend who may aim to encourage you even when you make a bad decision, a coach will accompany you. in order to achieve your goal.
How does Coaches Interviews takes place:
– The coaching process is based on a series of interviews , according to a rhythm defined by the coachee (or the client). The first interview, generally free, allows to “get to know each other”, to define the objectives that the coachee wishes to achieve with his coach and to evaluate the approximate duration of the coaching process and its modalities.
The coach and the coachee commit to an oral contract of mutual success : the coachee defines the objective he wants to achieve, the coach carries out an evaluation during the process, to check how this objective has evolved.
– During the sessions, the coachee chooses the topic of conversation. The coach listens, asks questions. He seeks to detect what hinders the action of the coachee.
The coach’s intervention process may differ depending on the nature of the coaching. The coach may be called upon to work on the behaviors and practices of the person being coached, or he must lead a reflection to respond to a professional situation .
– At each stage, the coach maintains his position as “catalyst” by using questioning, listening and reformulation. The process allows the highlighting and use by the client of his own resources that are little, not or badly exploited, to find meaning in his commitments and an intrinsic motivation to lead the changes necessary for his personal and professional development.
Throughout this process, he relies on the talents and values of the coachee. It is teamwork , a partnership based on sharing, respect in a professional framework with the objective of success.
Interested in a conversion with coach?
To find out everything you need to prepare for your project, go to the Studyrama Pro “My Training/Retraining” virtual fairs , broken down by business theme.
Three major steps mark out the coaching process . First of all, the diagnostic phase , upstream, aims to carry out an initial analysis of the dynamics of the subject and to identify the main lines of work, to develop scenarios and to organize the implementation.
Then comes the support phase , during which these areas of work are developed. Finally, the assessment or synthesis phase takes place .
What makes coaching effective?
If you’ve ever shared an important issue or difficult situation with your spouse, colleague or friend you’ve probably heard:
advice – how the other person would deal with your situation [ but the other person is not you ],
the other person’s fears – a series of negative comments usually expressing the other person’s fears [ but not necessarily your fears ],
Cheerleading – cheering that’s meant to make you feel “good” and not displease you [ but it doesn’t solve your problem ].
- Except perhaps for a few people who have developed a strong sense of listening, you don’t feel heard and understood. Others express fears, warnings or encouragement to you based on what THEY want to hear, not what YOU need.
- It’s the complete opposite of coaching!
How does coaching work?
Basically, a coaching program is a series of conversations between a life coach entrepreneurs iowa and their client, complete with exercises to complete.