We all know that printers are heavily dependent on the drivers to carry out all the printing tasks. But, what would happen if your Epson printer drivers stop working. We have an answer for you, your Epson printer will not be able to print anything & will simply give you a message ” Epson printer driver is unavailable”.
Now you might be thinking, why does your Epson printer give you a driver not available message? The answer is when your Epson printer drivers get outdated or incompatible with the operating system of your computer. Then, it starts to give you a message called “Epson printer driver is unavailable“.
In this article, we will learn about some easy ways to fix the “Epson printer driver unavailable” error. We all know that we have to regularly update our computers, printers so that they could work with the devices possessing the newest technologies. But, sometimes, when they do not update, their internal software gets corrupted or outdated. As a result, they get stuck and stop carrying out the functions.
Most of the time, Our Epson printer gives us the “Driver unavailable” message if we use outdated Windows OS. The same issue could take place inside the printer driver also. Check out the causes & fixes of this issue below.
Install the latest windows updates
Epson printer drivers not available – Many times, we ignore the latest windows updates that our windows computer recommends us & don’t update them. That is why Epson printer drivers become incompatible with it & start to give us the ” Epson printer drivers not available” error.
- Simply click on the start menu of your Windows computer and type in ” Check for updates” in the search bar next to it.
- Press the “enter” button and your windows operating system will start to check if any latest or pending update is available for your computer.
- If your computer screen shows you any available updates in the list. Then, you will need to snap on the “Install update” option.
- Push down the “ok” button two times to confirm the windows update.
- Windows updates may take more than 5-10 minutes to finish. But, you will see a few updated features once it’s updated on your computer. It could also resolve the ” Epson printer drivers is unavailable” issue.
Uninstall and Re-install Printer Drivers
- Open the Control Panel of your PC from its “Start” menu
- Select & visit the “Devices and Printer” choice.
- Look for the “Epson printer” in that list.\
- Now, Right snap on the “Epson printer” and select the uninstall button to remove out the old & non-working drivers from the PC.
- Visit the Epson “support” webpage by selecting your country on the Epson website.
- Enter the model of your Epson printer & pick the OS of your windows PC.
- Now, you will see the “driver name” under the “downloads” section with a blue download button next to it.
- Click on that blue download Epson printer driver button & install it.
- Follow the configuration steps on your screen & restart the device, once it’s finished.
- Check Cable Connections of your Epson printer
End out all the printing assignments you have given previously to your Epson printer from your PC. Check if your Epson printer is accurately connected to the power source as well as your PC. Now, turn both devices on.
Run a Printer Troubleshooter
- Open the control panel on your computer from the Start menu.
- Search for the ” Troubleshooting” option to automatically find and fix the issues on your computer and related components.
- Click on the troubleshooter option to open it.
- Afterward, you have to open the ” Hardware & sound” option.
- Choose “Epson printer” there, and examine it.
- Now, follow the given directions to fix this issue.
- Restart your Epson Printer
Sometimes restarting your computer and Epson printer also fixes the “Epson printer driver is not available” issue. A quick restart eliminates all the caches and cookies from both your computer and printer and eventually, resolves this issue within a minute or two.
Update Epson Printer Drivers
Epson printer drivers not accessible – If you haven’t allowed your computer to automatically install driver updates for your Epson printer. Then, you are more prone to face this “Epson printer driver is unavailable” issue. Because all updates are released for making the user’s experience smoother. You can simply allow your computer for installing computer and driver updates for the connected devices and follow the below-specified steps in meantime.
- Download the Epson programming updater device from https://epson.com/Support/wa00590
- Select the particular model of your Epson printer.
- Search for the latest updates and choose all
- Click on the “Install” button
- Next, grant the application to make changes to your PC
- Select the agree button and snap on the “OK” button
How To Troubleshooting Epson Printer Problem?
There are numerous printer problems too that most users encounter when they try to print, fax, or scan with their Epson printer. At that point, Troubleshooting Epson Printer problems is best to handle in two ways. First, diagnose the problem and then apply an effective solution to resolve the printing issue. However, there are various kinds of problems related to the Epson printer troubleshooting that can arise when one using it to print, and unfortunately, he/she fails to get the issue sorted out completely. In that situation, all of you who are feeling helpless are recommended to read the blog-post as here we have discussed all the common possible printer problems and its reliable solution. So, stop wandering, and putting extra effort into finding the actual troubleshooting guidelines of your related problem. Simply, stick your eyes to this blog.
Effective Guidelines of Epson Printer Troubleshooting
If you have an Epson printer and confronting some annoying glitches while printing, then you should blow your eyes at the below points. Here we have mentioned common printer problems with its Epson Printer Troubleshooting solutions. Have a glance at once:
Problem: Epson Printer Is Not Working Issue
The very common problem you may get is your Epson printer doesn’t work. And, the main reason behind this issue is due to the nozzles are clogged.
Solution: To overcome this problem or bring your Epson printer is functioning well, clean the printhead to clean the nozzles. Now try to print.
Problem: Epson Printer Gets Offline
If there is a lack of communication between your printer and computer, then during printing your Epson Printer Gets Offline suddenly and stop printing anything. Unless you bring your printer Online back, it won’t print. So, fix this issue with the provided solution.
Solution: First click to the Control Panel and then go to the “Devices and Printers” section. In the next window, give a right-click on the Epson printer and click on the option “See what’s printing”. Click on Printer from the toolbar afterward. And make sure that the “Use Printer Offline” option does not have a checkmark just next to it. If there is a tick-mark, then click on that to disable it. By doing this, your offline printer will definitely get back to Online and start giving a printout without any hassle.
Problem: Paper Is Jammed In Printer
If you have issues with paper feed, or when printing, you can see the paper is stuck in the printer, then remove the paper from the printer properly and then start a print job.
Solution: First, you should cancel the print job from your computer and then gently pull-out any jammed paper from the rear paper feed slot. Now, open the front cover and properly remove the jammed paper. Close the front cover and then carefully follow all paper loading instructions when you load a new stack of paper.
Also Read other post on this Website