The global RFID in Healthcare Market is expected to reach USD 12.89 Billion by 2027, according to a new report by Emergen Research. Some of the growth drivers of the market include growing emphasis on reducing operating costs and streamlining the process, demand for effective supply chain management, and improving care quality and performance. It is expected that high operating costs linked to the healthcare sector would accelerate the adoption of RFID in healthcare organizations. Pharmaceutical firms, suppliers of medical instruments, hospitals, and many other healthcare entities leverage this technology to monitor the cost of inventories.
The study on the Global RFID in Healthcare Market is the latest report covering the impact analysis of the currently ongoing COVID-19 pandemic. The pandemic has directly affected the market by causing disruptions in the global supply chains and indirectly by inducing financial difficulties. The RFID in Healthcare market has witnessed dynamic changes in trends and demands owing to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic. The report provides a detailed outlook on how the pandemic has affected the key segments of the RFID in Healthcare industry. The report includes an in-depth impact analysis of the COVID-19 pandemic on the overall RFID in Healthcare industry.
Get a sample of the report @https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-sample/7
The report further offers a complete value chain analysis along with an analysis of the downstream buyers and upstream raw materials. The study focuses on global trends, regulatory frameworks, and macro- and micro-economic factors. The report also provides an extensive analysis of the segment and sub-segmented expected to dominate the market over the projected period. The report offers a forecast estimation of the market with regards to the analysis of the market segmentation, including product type, end-user industries, application spectrum, and other segments.
Top Companies Operating in the RFID in Healthcare Market and Profiled in the Report are:
Logi-Tag Systems, Cardinal Health, LLC, Terso Solutions, Hurst Green Plastics Ltd, CenTrak, Tagsys, Zebra Technologies Corporation, Impinj, Inc., MetraTec GmbH, and Palex Medical SA, among others.
Objectives of the Report:
- Study of the global RFID in Healthcare market size by key regions, types, and applications with reference to historical data (2017-2018) and forecast (2020-2027)
- Industrial structure analysis of the RFID in Healthcare market by identification of various sub-segments
- Extensive analysis of key market players along with their SWOT analysis
- Competitive landscape benchmarking
- Analysis of RFID in Healthcare market based on growth trends, futuristic outlook, and contribution to the total growth of the market
- Analysis of drivers, constraints, opportunities, challenges, and risks in the global RFID in Healthcare market
- Comprehensive analysis of competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and other strategic alliances
For the purpose of this report, Emergen Research has segmented into the global RFID in Healthcare Market on the basis of product, application, and region:
Product Outlook (Revenue: USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Systems & Software
Application Outlook (Revenue: USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Asset Tracking
- Patient Tracking
- Pharmaceutical Tracking
- Blood Tracking
RFID in Healthcare Market Segmentation by Regions:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Europe (U.K., Italy, Germany, France, Rest of EU)
- Asia Pacific (India, Japan, China, South Korea, Australia, Rest of APAC)
- Latin America (Chile, Brazil, Argentina, Rest of Latin America)
- Middle East & Africa (Saudi Arabia, U.A.E., South Africa, Rest of MEA)
Thank you for reading the report. The report can be customized as per the requirements of the clients. For further information or query about customization, please reach out to us, and we will offer you the report best suited for your needs.
At Emergen Research, we believe in advancing with technology. We are a growing market research and strategy consulting company with an exhaustive knowledge base of cutting-edge and potentially market-disrupting technologies that are predicted to become more prevalent in the coming decade.