One of the best private universities in India, Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies (NMIMS), provides excellent degrees and postgraduate education. Shri Vile Parle Kelavani Mandal (SVKM), which founded NMIMS in 1981, granted it the title of “Deemed to be University” in 2003. Since its inception, NMIMS has expanded to include courses in engineering, science, pharmacy, business, the arts, and design in addition to its original focus on management. The following eight campuses serve as the university’s current operational hubs: Mumbai, Bengaluru, Shirpur, Hyderabad, Indore, Navi Mumbai, Dhule, and Chandigarh.
With a 3.59 CGPA and Grade A+ in the third cycle, NAAC has recognized NMIMS Distance Education, and the UGC and MHRD have given the university category “1st” in the graded autonomy. The university presently holds the ninth-best MBA program ranking. India’s 2019 Business Today rankings Students get admitted to NMIMS through entrance tests. While GMAC administers the NMAT, which is necessary for entrance to postgraduate management programs, the university administers the NPAT for admission to undergraduate programs.
NMIMS Distance Education Highlights
- The need for distance learning has grown significantly in recent years, and NMIMS gives you access to it.
- Their distance education programs have received recognition and approval from the University Grants Commission (UGC) and the Distance Education Bureau (DEB).
- The university was given an A+ by NAAC in 2008. (National Accreditation and Affirmation Council).
- For more than 40 years, the Indian diaspora has associated NMIMS with the greatest career-driven education.
- By utilizing the same educational heritage, philosophy, and methodology in the online learning environment, NMIMS Global grants you authority.
NMIMS Distance Education Courses
At the Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies, candidates can select from a wide range of UG and PG Programs, each with a different specialty. Along with a reasonable tuition structure for students, the institution gives applicants the freedom to choose the education or degree their desire.
The curriculum and courses offered by NMIMS Distance Education are generally the best when compared to those offered by other institutions that offer distance learning.
- The college offers candidates the best education possible in each of its remote learning courses.
- They provide a range of postgraduate, undergraduate, and other certificate courses in response to the increased demand for online education courses.
Distance Courses by NMIMS Distance University
- MBA in Executive
- MBA in Data Science
These are NMIMS’s foundational four courses for distance learning. There are specialties available for these courses. The institution also offers distance learning programs for diploma and certification courses. NMIMS Distance MBA is the most well-known of these programs among candidates. Because students can get high-quality education via distance learning at reasonable costs.
NMIMS Distance Education Admission
NMIMS provides Distance courses through its Global Access School for Continuing Education. It provides UG and PG degrees, certificates, diplomas, and postgraduate diplomas. Based on merit-based selection standards, students are admitted. With the use of an online application process, students can simply submit their applications online so that they can submit them before the deadline.
The MBA program at NMIMS is designed for distance learning in a way that encourages student enjoyment while learning the material and satisfies industry standards. And the MBA is a professional-level master’s program that covers all areas that have practical applications. The pupils must be able to graduate from an accredited university in any stream. The applicants must have at least a 50% average in their prior coursework.
NMIMS Distance Education Admission Procedure
Considered that the application process at NMIMS Distance Education Admission is a bit easy and simple process. We suggest you follow the application process given below and correctly fill out the details.
- The candidate merely needs to adhere to the offered guidelines in order to enroll in their distance education courses.
- Applicants must first visit the institution’s official website in order to register themselves.
- The following step is to register using certain personal and academic information on their site.
- Before putting in their application fees, candidates are urged to confirm the deadlines for submitting application forms and enrolling in the university.
- It costs about 1200 Indian rupees to apply or register.
- Every applicant receives a personal admissions counselor from the university.
- Those who are interested may also visit the campus in Mumbai to get a better sense of the university. Moreover, to understand the university’s prerequisites and precise admissions process.
- The applicant’s birth certificate (Photo Copy)
- Transcripts, diplomas, and matriculation certificates from high school.
- A document of identification for the candidate from the government.
- The candidate must provide a demand draught (DD) made payable to SVKMs NMIMS at the university’s Mumbai campus.
- Experience certificate if appropriate, and two of the nominees’ most recent pictures.
NMIMS Distance Education Admission Criteria
The requirements for enrollment in their distance learning program are, in general, quite straightforward. Before submitting an application or enrolling in one of their distance education programs, they advise their applicants to review the course’s eligibility requirements.
Requirements for distance education programs for undergraduates
- 10+2 from a recognized board with a minimum of 50% in any subject.
- A 10-plus-three-year certificate with at least a 55% grade point average, two years of work experience, and a 45% average in any subject in the 10+2 test from a board that has accreditation from AICTE certification.
Qualification Standards for Graduate Programs in Distance Education
- A bachelor’s degree, three or more years of work experience, and a grade point average of at least 55%
- For two or more years of work experience, a postgraduate or professional degree, and a bachelor’s degree with a minimum grade point average of 55%.
NMIMS Distance MBA
The NMIMS Global Access School for Continuing Education at SVKM offers a 2-year degree program in NMIMS Distant MBA through online and remote learning. One of India’s top online management programs, the NMIMS Distance Education MBA, has got UGC authorization. Numerous trustworthy websites have listed the remote education MBA program as one of the top 10 online & distance MBA courses. Thus each year, hundreds of students opt to earn their degrees at NMIMS. With more than 1.25 lakh students and more than 22500 alumni. The NMIMS distance MBA program is already well-liked among working professionals and fresh graduates in India. Therefore, the NMIMS distance MBA is one of your best options if you want to increase your chances of obtaining a successful position in business management.
Distance MBA Eligibility at NMIMS
- You must be a graduate in any field from a university that is recognized or possess an AIU-recognized equivalent degree in order to be admitted to the NMIMS PGDM program.
- For admission to the PGDM program, you must have earned at least 50% of your grades in your graduation. If you didn’t graduate with a minimum of 50% of your class, you must have at least two years of work experience to be considered for admission.
NMIMS Distance MBA Fee Structure
- The entire cost of the NMIMS distance MBA is INR 1,44,000, which works out to INR 41,000 per semester.
- There are three ways to pay for the NMIMS MBA through distance learning. Each course has a one-time admission fee of INR 1200. during the time of enrollment, you will need to deposit INR 5,000 will be taken from the program fee.
NMIMS Distance BBA
You will be qualified to work in jobs like assistant marketing manager, assistant manager in the financial business, or assistant manager of human resources after getting your NMIMS distance BBA from the Narsee Monjee Institute of Management. Additionally, You could decide to continue your education in the management sector.
It is so simple to switch your area of study after getting your remote BBA. As education entails both learning and unlearning what is unnecessary. After completing their distance BBA program. Students can simply pursue any specialization, such as an MBA in Finance, an MBA in Human Resources, an MBA in Marketing, and so on. Importantly, the largest challenge for distance learners is finding employment with a trustworthy company.
Distance BBA Eligibility at NMIMS
- Students must pass the 10+2 exams or have completed their intermediate level of schooling.
- Additionally, students must confirm that a recognized board has awarded them a certificate of completion for their 12th grade.
- Additionally, students must make sure they received at least a 50% on their 10+2 exams.
- Professionals in the workforce who have two years of experience only need 45% in their 10 + 2 tests.
- students who earned a 3-year diploma approved by the AICTE with a 55% grade point average or a senior secondary certificate.
What is the fee structure of Distance BBA at NMIMS?
The cost of the university’s bachelor of business administration program through distance learning ranges from INR 10,000 to 25,000 yearly. It depends on the specialty the candidates choose.
Is distance learning worthwhile to pursue?
Naturally, it’s the most useful strategy for learning at the convenience of your own house. NMIMS can let you effortlessly carry out your idea at home. Additionally, it is simple to get their study materials, and it is the easiest and most convenient way to go to school.
Validity of distance learning with NMIMS?
It is true that NMIMS has been given the “1st” university category in the autonomy of grades by the UGC and MHRD. The university has a 3.59 CGPA and a Grade of A+ in the third cycle. It has the accreditation of NAAC. The university’s MBA program, which ranks eighth overall, is among the best.