Office 365 provides users its cloud space and many other core MS applications along with Outlook. On the other side, Lotus Notes comes as a stand-alone application. For the popularity of Office 365, the Microsoft name is enough, and on that, this service is becoming a boon for businesses. There is always a struggle for space and security in the local directory, which Office 365 has sorted. This may have pushed users to perform Lotus Notes to Office 365 Migration. In this scenario, users are looking for a reliable method to migrate Lotus Notes (NSF) to Office 365. Although manual way and automated tools are present for the same users still prefer automated tools.
Is the Manual method appropriate?
To migrate Lotus Notes to Office 365, Microsoft itself provides MONTI (Microsoft Online Notes Inspector) application, but this needs users to have high-level expertise over migration. Otherwise, they won’t be able to complete the task this way. Along with this, there are specific requirements that users need to fulfill. This method takes lots of time without guaranteeing complete and unaltered migration, which could also result in data loss.
The Best way for Lotus Notes to Office 365 Migration:
To Migrate Lotus Notes to Office 365 is a technical task and is needed to be done with utmost care. So down to this row, Weeom Lotus Notes Migration tool comes that puts down this technical process’s technicality with its interactive interface. It makes the migration effortless & quick and performs without altering the integrity and folder hierarchy of the content.
How to use Lotus Notes Migration Tool:
The Weeom Lotus Notes to Office 365 Migration tool is straightforward because of its interactive and detailed GUI. This tool facilitates users with effortless migration and makes this task doable for non-techies. First, download the tool, install it successfully and open it on your system and proceed as follows:
- Press on the Add NSF file icon from the ribbon bar.
- A wizard will turn up, add local or domino server’s NSFs accordingly, and hit OK.
- Click on Office 365 from the Export all mailboxes group.
- A check-uncheck wizard will appear, check the NSFs you want to process, and proceed. (Users can also choose specific folders to exclude from the bottom of this wizard.)
- Click on the radio button: Fetch all mailboxes from Outlook profile or fetch all mailboxes from Office 365 and provide the path accordingly.
- Now map the source NSF with the target. Here you can also validate the target
- Then comes the wizard, where you filter the data and perform the folder mapping and email translation task.
- Once you click on Next in the previous wizard, the process will start; hit Finish.
When the process completes.
Why Weeom Lotus Notes to Office 365 Migration tool is preferred?
- Weeom tool allows users to add NSF files from a local directory and domino server.
- Users can add any number of NSFs without worrying about their size.
- This tool provides a filter option to the users to make them perform the selective migration. The filter is based upon item type and message date.
- Users can migrate the Lotus Notes to Office 365 with the desired level of accuracy using its folder mapping option. This folder mapping enables users to map source folders with the target.
- Using its email translation feature, it allows users to remove canonical email addresses with the right ones.
- It gives the “export all items” option down to the folder mapping features. Users can leave this checkbox to uncheck if wanted to prevent duplicity. (Checking the Export all items checkbox increases the tool’s speed.)
Many other features witness the goodness of the Weeom Lotus Notes to Office 365 Migration tool. Well, we can’t list them all here, so we provide the demo version to the users to make them experience it before purchase.
The manual method does not bring desirable migration, so users must look for a professional Lotus Notes migration tool instead. A professional tool is specifically designed for this purpose; therefore, it fulfills every need of the process, and Weeom Lotus Notes to Office 365 Migration tool is one of them.