In this essay, we went through how to install a Canon printer configuration using the ij.start.cannon approach in detail. For both Windows and Mac operating systems, we illustrated how to set up a wired and wireless connection using the appropriate configuration options.
Before you may begin setting up IJ, you must first complete the tasks listed below. Canon Photocopier (Beginner’s Guide)
- Before beginning the setup procedure, make sure you have the model number of your printer readily available.
- Check if you have enough available storage space on your device to accommodate the driver installation.
- Please double-check to ensure that the printer is correctly connected to the power socket.
- Verify that your device is connected to the internet by doing a check.
Wireless Canon Printer Setup for Windows -ij.start.cannon User Manual -ij.start.cannon
- To begin, navigate to ij.start.cannon setup’ and download and install the printer driver for your printer model (if necessary).
- To check that the power switch is correctly installed in your Canon printer, turn it on and press the power button.
- Then, open the driver setup file that you downloaded and navigate to the page where you may select “Wireless Setup.”
- After you’ve picked the wifi option, go back to the Canon printer’s interface and hit the WiFi configuration button to complete the process.
- Once you’ve made your selections for the device settings, click OK.
- Then, navigate to Device Settings>LAN Settings and press the ‘OK’ button to save your changes.
- LAN Settings>Wireless Lan Setup, and then hit the ‘OK’ button to complete the configuration. Your printer will now initiate a search for an access point.
- Check to see sure your WiFi router is operational. The WiFi flashbulb on the printer will now begin to blink.
- Following that, the screen will give a list of available networks. Choose your WiFi network from the drop-down menu and click the ‘OK’ button.
- It will now prompt you for your WPA/WEP password (WiFi password). Fill up the blanks with your correct password, then click the ‘OK’ button to proceed.
- Your printer will automatically connect to the WiFi network within a few seconds.
- By following the steps outlined above, you will be able to quickly and easily perform the ij.start.cannon wireless setup on your Windows-based personal computer.
Follow the procedures outlined below to ensure that your printer is successfully installed on your Windows system:
- From the ‘control panel,’ select ‘devices and printers’ from the drop-down menu.
- Check to see if your printer is displayed with a green checkmark on the following screen. If there isn’t one already, you’ll have to manually add one by selecting the ‘Add printer’ option.
- On the screen, you will now see a list of all of the printers that are currently available. Choose your Canon printer from the drop-down selection that appears.
- Next, wait a few seconds for your printer to be recognized by the computer.
- Adding a printer will be shown by a green checkmark once it has been completed.
Installing an ij.start.cannon printer on Windows using a USB cable – ij.start.canon.com/ Using a USB Cable to Install an ij.start.cannon Printer on Windows
- To begin, go to http://ij.start.cannon and download and install the Canon printer driver from the site listed above.
- Connect the printer to the Windows computer utilizing a USB cord.
- By searching for the ‘Control panel’ in Windows, you may open it from the ‘Run’ dialogue box by selecting it from the list.
- Select ‘Devices and Printers’ from the drop-down menu. In the vicinity of your printer, a green checkmark should now show.
- If your printer isn’t shown, click the ‘Add printer’ button to manually add it to the list.
- Finally, your printer has been added to the list and is ready to be used.
How to Setup a Canon Printer on a Mac Using the ij start cannon command-line tool?
- Before continuing, make sure you have downloaded and installed the Canon https //ij.start.cannon driver from https://www.canon.com/ijsetup.
- The processes outlined in the first section of this article should be followed to connect your Canon printer to the same WiFi network as your smartphone.
- Then, from the ‘Apple’ menu, choose ‘System Preferences’ from the drop-down list.
- Make a selection in the System settings box by clicking on the printer-shaped icon marked “Printers and scanners.”
- An additional pop-up window will appear once you click on the “+” sign located towards the bottom left-hand corner of the screen.
- If your printer is already connected to the network, the name of the printer will display in the left-hand pane of the window. To begin the installation process, simply click on the icon in question.
- When the operation is complete, your printer will be tagged with a green checkmark, indicating that it is ready to be used.
We hope you found this information to help set up your printer with Canon https //ij.start.cannon. The processes described here will allow you to configure your printer on both Windows and Mac devices using the https //ij.start.cannon setup web-based configuration tool.