Summary: In this blog we will explain how to batch print Outlook emails to PDF with attachments. What’s more, you can convert and export Outlook 2019 emails to PDF in batch without losing any information. So, if you want to do it fast, read this blog to the end.
In this digital world, many users want to convert Outlook to PDF with attachments because they can easily access PDF files using Adobe Reader software. After mass migration of PST files to PDF format, users can print emails quickly and easily as PDF format is preferred over Outlook to PDF printing without losing important information. This article introduces a solution on how to export multiple Outlook emails to PDF using manual and automated techniques. You can choose one of the given solutions to convert Outlook emails to PDF.
Why Need to Print Outlook PST Files to PDF?
We know that Microsoft Outlook is one of the most popular and used email applications. Most Outlook managers need to save Outlook emails in PDF format. Here are the reasons to convert PST to PDF: ――――
- PDF file format is best for printing
- Users can easily view each page of the document
- PDF documents are very useful for presentations in government departments and organizations.
- Safe and secure use of PDF files
- Users can protect PDF files with password protection
- Most devices support PDF documents
- Save multiple messages in a small file
- Portable Document Format can be used as legal evidence
How to Batch Print Outlook Emails to PDF Format?
There are two ways to export all Outlook emails to PDF format.
- Manual Method
- Third party Tool
Solution 1. Save One Outlook Message as PDF
Important: Before performing this method, backup all your Outlook emails and if any data is lost or formatted when you apply this method, use the previously backed up data for your content. It is recommended to be able to open it.
- Run MS Outlook, select the email and save it as PDF document file
- Then click the File tab and click the Save As option
- In the Save As dialog box, browse to the location where you want to save the resulting file. State the file name.
- In the “Save as type” drop-down box, select the HTML option and press the “Save” button
- Now go to the destination path where the HTML is stored in the previous step
- Now click the file and right click on it. Select Open with >> Word (desktop). This will continue the Outlook PST to PDF conversion process
- From the MS Word application, go to the File menu and click “Save As“
- From the Save As dialog, navigate to the destination location where the PDF file will be saved
- In the “Save as type” drop-down box, select the PDF format (.pdf) and click the “Save” option
- Finally, the email message will be successfully saved in PDF format.
Automatic Solution to Batch Print Outlook Emails to PDF With Attachments
To solve the problem of how to convert Outlook emails to PDF with attachments, you should use the best PST to PDF Converter Software researched by the most professional experts. It Easily simplifies the process of exporting Outlook emails to Adobe PDF documents, as well as attachments and formatting. It lets you access this app on all versions of Windows including Windows 11, 10. Also, you don’t need to install the Outlook email app for the conversion process .
While using this software, users can choose to convert Outlook emails to PDF with attachments. This means that if the user has multiple PST files, you can easily select them all at once and perform the conversion. This utility provides the user with the most interactive environment and can perform conversions in a simplified and easy-to-use environment. It provides users with easy steps to export Outlook 2016, 2013, 2010 emails as PDF files
- Start the Software on your Windows-compatible computer
- Click the Add File button to add Outlook PST file
- Now select the file you need to export and right click to open the Export button
- Select the desired PDF file format to begin the conversion process.
In the above post, we explained a manual and professional third-party method to batch print Outlook emails to PDF with attachments. Both methods have their advantages and limitations. However due to the limitations of the manual method above, it is clear that most of the users prefer the professional method over the manual method to export Outlook to Adobe PDF.