Whether you’re gmail sign up for yourself or another else, the process is quite straightforward. The procedure is the same whether you’re setting up a new Gmail address, starting over with Gmail, or making an account for someone else.
Avoid using common number combinations like “12345” or “0000,” as well as your own surname, birthday, and the word “password.” These are all simple to hack.
How to Create a New Gmail Account
You must visit the Gmail website and choose Create an account in order to gmail sign up
- If you already have a Gmail account logged in, you must pick Add another account from the dropdown menu by selecting the top-right icon. You will then be directed to a page where you can begin filling out the information for your new account.
- The information for the fields for First name, Last name, Username, and Password must then be added. It’s vital to notice that the username will display as “[email protected]” in the new Gmail email address. You may use letters, numbers, and periods in the username.
- Click Next once you have entered all the required information.
- Google will then request that you confirm your phone number on the following screen. Next, enter your phone number. You will then need to input a verification code that you will get.
- Once authenticated, your new Gmail account will display a “Welcome to Google” page. You can decide here whether to add a recovery email address and whether to maintain your phone number connected to your account.
- To continue, you must fill out the gender column and your date of birth. Once you’ve finished, click Next.
- You can then personalize and modify your new Gmail inbox to suit your tastes after doing this.
- Sort your Gmail inbox and add any necessary labels or folders to ensure that new messages go on the proper tabs.
Sort your Gmail inbox and add any necessary labels or folders to ensure that new messages go on the proper tabs.
How to Make a Gmail Account for Someone Else
The procedure is the same whether you wish to set up a new Gmail account for someone else, such a cousin. Nevertheless, there are a few crucial considerations to make during the setup procedure.
First, double check to see if you are adding the account as an extra address to your current Google account. Either log out of Google or open a new account for the other individual by using your browser’s Incognito mode.
Make sure you provide the information for the individual the account is for and not your own when entering the details for the other person’s account. Additionally, confirm that the username corresponds to the user’s preferred username.
Make sure the user sends you the verification code when they verify the account over the phone so you can finish the setup for them. You can also use your personal phone number for the verification process and then delete it from your account.
In order for the other individual to sign in, you must lastly give them the login username and password for their account.
Set this as the recovery email for the Gmail account if they already have an email address on another system. This enables them to reset the password once you’ve given them access to the account and to get their password back if they lose it.
With Gmail, you can also make a unique email address. However, owning your own domain and adjusting your web hosting email settings make this a little trickier to execute.
READ MORE https://geeksnation.net/
Easy Email Setup With Gmail
A new Gmail account can be created quite quickly, and if you link your accounts, moving between and managing several accounts is also very straightforward.
Learning how to use these simple yet effective Google account features can greatly increase your productivity.