The Canon Pixma TS3122 is a cutting-edge all-in-one Inkjet printer that has been lowered to an astonishing degree. This powerful remote printing equipment is highly versatile and feature-rich. Not only that, but it’s also very affordable. However, without a basic setup measure at ij.start.canon ts3122 this cutting-edge printing apparatus is useless. Wireless Setup is available with this cutting-edge printer machine. It’s a painless process that doesn’t take long. Overall, it clarifies the means in all of their nuances at a client-driven web stage.
How to Connect Canon Pixma TS3122 Printer
The Canon Pixma TS3122 is an All-In-One printer featuring a variety of printing options. You can meet your various printing requirements with the Canon TS3122 configuration. In addition to printing documents, the TS3122 also allows you to copy and scan them at any time. We’ll go through some basic step-by-step instructions in this post to assist you finish the ij.start.canon ts3122 wireless setup on your smartphone. So, to get the greatest printing services, read the instructions and follow them to the end.
Step 1: Get your router ready. If you have an Ethernet cable, use it to connect the router and printer.
Step 2: Check to see if your Canon printer is turned on. Press Stop if anything blinks.
Step 3- Press and hold the “Network” button on the front display.
Step 4- If the (WiFi sign) appears on your PIXMA model, release the Network button.
Step 5- Verify that your router is operational, then press and hold the “WPS” button.
Step 6- When you notice the connected status, release the WPS button on the router.
Step 7: If the alarms are stable, the PIXMA TS3100 WiFi Setup is finished.
Equipment Setup For Canon Pixma TS3122
Canon’s “ij.start.canon ts3122” measure expects you to set up the Printer’s Hardware correctly first and foremost. Because the printing machine is so sensitive, it is critical to handle it with extreme caution. Regardless, find a suitable location for your printer. It should be within your Internet Network’s inclusion space. Furthermore, the surface should be level and smooth. Then, carefully unpack it, removing all of the packaging materials, including the Red/Orange Tapes. After that, connect it to a reliable and consistent power source. Turn it on from that point forward. When you push the “Force” button on the printer, the “Force Lamp” will light up. Ascertain that it is steady and shaded in green. Set up its “Paper Tray” in this fashion, and fill it with the appropriate kind of Paper Sheets. As a result, the Printer’s Initialization and Alignment interactions may cause considerable noise. After that, access the Control Panel. To close the “ij.start.canon ts3122” measure, you need complete its Setup Guide.
What is the procedure for setting up the ij.start.canon ts3122 printer?
Have you lately purchased the Canon TS3122 printer? If you answered yes, you have a wide range of technical equipment to choose from. The performance and print quality of this printer have garnered positive feedback from consumers. However, because you are unaware of the new and improved features of this wireless printer, we are here to help you with your problem. Whether you’re using a Mac or a PC, your Canon printer can connect to the internet over wifi. So, if you wish to connect your Canon TS3122 printer to the internet, follow the steps below.
- To begin, press the power button on the PIXMA TS3122 to turn it on.
- Press Stop to restart the system settings if the LED is blinking.
- Check to see if you have a wireless router and that it is turned on.
- When you press and hold the “Direct” button, the printer screen will display the WiFi icon.
- Now, on your PC or laptop, open a browser.
- Then go to Canon’s official website, ij.start.canon ts3122, and download the necessary software and drivers for one Windows PC. You may also acquire the latest software by going to canon.com/ijsetup and searching for “TS3122.” Install the CD if you have one.
- Open the ij.start.cannon ts3122 file and select “Start Setup,” as well as your country/region.
- On the licence agreement screen, select “Yes” and “Agree.”
- On the connection method screen, select your wireless router from the drop-down list by clicking Yes.
- Click Next after entering the Network key.
- Wait a few minutes as the Canon PIXMA drivers are installed on your Windows PC.
- To test print, load a few papers, choose Print Head Alignment, and follow the on-screen instructions.
- To install all of the ts3122 software, go to the list and click Next.
- You can then select Exit after registering your product for mobile printing. Your Canon PIXMA TS3122 printer has been successfully installed and configured on Windows.