The 21st century is a century of technology and it is computer technologies that have taken a lead in this century. Computers are used in every field and have made our lives easier. It is no wonder that the demand for computer science engineers is increasing day by day.
A B. Tech in computer science and engineering offers a magnificent career opportunity and ensures a bright future.
Computer science and engineering involve the study of both the theoretical and practical aspects of computers. It includes topics like principles behind the design of software, hardware, networks, and computational/mathematical topics like logic, algorithms, and data structures.
If you’re looking for the best college to study B. Tech in Computer Science & Engineering, then look no further than SGT University, Gurugram. It is one of the best b.tech colleges for Computer Science & Engineering in Delhi NCR, Haryana, and Gurgaon.
Why should you pursue B.Tech in Computer Science & Engineering?
A career in computer science and engineering offers several advantages. It is a well-paid career option and offers excellent job security. The demand for skilled computer science engineers is constantly increasing due to the ever-growing need for computerization across various industries.
A CS degree offers a chance to work in a number of different fields. One can work as a software developer, website developer, and DevOps, just to name a few fields. One can also work in the field of education and training. There is no dearth of options available for those who want to make a career in computer science and engineering.
This field has emerged as one of the most important and sought-after career options in recent years.
The Skills gained after completing this course are:
- Communication Skills
- Critical Thinking
- Data Science
- Digital Marketing/ SEO Skills
- Interview Skills
- Problem- solving
- Programming Skills
- Soft skills
The Career Scope of Computer Science & Engineering
There are numerous career options available to CS students after B.Tech. The scope of computer science & engineering is constantly evolving as new technologies and frameworks are emerging.
Many different career paths can be followed after Computer Science. Some of the most common are given below:
- Software engineering – A software engineer is focused on the design and development of software applications that could be web-based, Android, etc. This can include anything from small utilities to large-scale enterprise software.
- Systems engineering – A system engineer focuses on the management and maintenance of existing computer systems. This can include anything from ensuring the smooth operation of a single system to the coordination of complex multi-platform networks in a large enterprise.
- Hardware engineering – A hardware engineer focuses on the design and development of new computer hardware. This can include everything from the smallest components of a computer such as microprocessors, to the largest systems, such as supercomputers.
- Network engineering – A network engineer focuses on the design and implementation of computer networks. This can include everything from small local area networks (LANs) to large-scale wide area networks (WANs).
- Security engineering – A security engineer focuses on the design and implementation of security measures for computer systems. This can include everything from developing firewalls to encrypting data.
Top companies that hire Computer Science & Engineering graduates
Both private companies and public companies hire computer science graduates. The big MNCs are keen on hiring CSE graduates and paying them good salaries.
There’s no doubt about it – computer science engineering is one of the most in-demand fields in the job market today. With the ever-growing reliance on technology in both our personal and professional lives, it’s no wonder that companies are constantly on the lookout for top talent in these fields.
If you’re a recent graduate with a computer science engineering degree, you may be wondering which companies are the best to work for. To help you make the right decision, we’ve put together a list of the top companies that hire computer science and engineering graduates.
- Tata Consultancy Services
These are just a few of the top companies that you should keep on your radar. With their ever-growing reliance on technology, there’s no doubt that they’ll continue to need top talent in these fields.
Tech Computer Science and Engineering Syllabus
The B.Tech in CSE course curriculum at SGT is developed to prepare students for a rewarding career in computer hardware and software technologies. Students are trained in how to solve problems and come up with efficient solutions.
Some of the core B. Tech CSE Subjects include:
- Artificial Intelligence
- Compiler Design
- Design and Analysis of the Algorithm
- Operating Systems
- Theory of Computation
For the complete list of the topics taught in b. tech computer science and engineering at SGT University (along with any revisions made to the syllabus) check this page.
Why Choose SGT University for B. Tech in Computer Science and Engineering?
Shree Guru Gobind Singh Tricentenary University (SGTU), Gurugram, is amongst the best b.tech colleges for Computer Science and Engineering in Delhi NCR, Gurgaon, and Haryana. The following are the salient features that make SGT’s B. Tech in Computer Science and Engineering under the Faculty of Engineering and Technology an excellent option:
- Advance computing labs with more than 150 systems installed with the latest software and hardware.
- A strong Mentor & Mentee System.
- Wi-Fi-enabled classrooms, with interactive panels.
- Excellent placement cell that helps students get placed in top MNCs.
- Scholarships up to 100% are available to meritorious students.
- Exceptional faculty members have long years of experience and an excellent academic track record.
- Industry-Oriented Curriculum, with Project-Based learning. The following important topics & concepts have been included in the curriculum:
- Internet of things (IoT)
- Agile Software Development
- Machine Learning
- Cloud Technologies
- Mobile Application Development
- Data Analytics
To know about the b tech in computer science course fee, syllabus, and admission process, read here.
Enroll now at SGT University and make your dreams come true!
SGT University always helps to their students to chose the right career in Engineering. Engineering is a vast career opportunity for the students. There are many departments in Engineering. SGT University provides 4 Departments below
- DEPARTMENT COMPUTER SCIENCE AND ENGINEERING
- Department of Civil Engineering
- Department of Mechanical Engineering
- Department of Electronics and Communication Engineering
DEPARTMENT COMPUTER SCIENCE AND ENGINEERING
Our experienced faculty exposes the would be computer engineers to a rigorous and exhaustive industry-oriented curriculum designed to bring out the best in them and to keep them in touch with the latest state of the art technology. Our curriculum develops students in Soft skills and Technical skills both gradually. Also imparting theoretical knowledge, a lot of stress is laid on projects, Industrial Training and Certification.
Department of Civil Engineering
The Department of Civil Engineering at Shree Guru Gobind Singh Tricentenary University has been in existence since the inception of the Faculty of Engineering and Technology, in 2010.
The Civil Department is focused on the Designing, Surveying, and Construction sectors, producing technically expert engineers. SGT University Civil Engineers are making significant contributions in the planning and execution of Civil Engineering projects in India.
Department of Mechanical Engineering
Mechanical Engineering Department is the driving force behind many of our technological and industrial processes. The Department is rightly recognized as the mother of engineering. Mechanical engineers require a solid understanding of key concepts including mechanics, kinematics, thermodynamics, energy, and manufacturing. The benefit of this fundamental role is that the subject provides a wide choice of career opportunities in industries as diverse as food, pharmaceuticals, energy, petrochemical industries, and environmental protection and conservation. It is one of the oldest and broadest engineering disciplines.
Department of Electronics and Communication Engineering
The Department offers undergraduate (UG) B.Tech programs in Electronics and Communication Engineering (ECE), ECE (Smart System), ECE (Embedded System), Electrical & Electronics Engineering (EEE), and EEE (Energy & Power System). Department also offers postgraduate (PG) M.Tech programs in Electronics & Communication Engineering and in Electrical & Electronics with specialization in Mobile & Broadband technology, Telecommunication & Optical system, Digital Communication & Signal Processing, VLSI design, and Embedded Technology, Instrumentation & Control and Power System with the vision of being recognized as a leading Centre of technical education. The Department has strong research programs leading to a Ph.D. degree in all the areas of Electronics and Communication Engineering. An immense number of Ph.D. scholars are currently engaged in cutting-edge research in the Department.
Technology-Led Academic Programmes:
- B.Tech. (Computer Science and Engineering)
- B.Tech. (iOS Mobile Application Development)
- B.Tech. (Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning)
- BCA (Bachelor of Computer Applications)
- BCA (Bachelor of Computer Applications) Cloud Computing
- BCA (Bachelor of Computer Applications) Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning
- M. Tech