Micro, Small, and Medium-Sized Enterprises, or MSMEs, encourage business growth and promotion through various perks and programmes. Small businesses are crucial to boosting the economy of any nation. The Indian government has introduced several initiatives to support the expansion of small and medium-sized enterprises to stimulate both new and existing firms. You must have an MSME registration online to take advantage of all those good programmes. The Udyam registration is another name for the MSME registration.
Eligibility for MSME Registration
Micro MSME Enterprises:
These businesses have annual sales of no more than INR 5 crores and an investment of no more than INR 1 crore.
Small MSME Enterprises:
These are businesses with annual revenue of up to 50 crores and an investment of no more than 10 crores.
Medium MSME Enterprises:
These are businesses with investments under 20 crore rupees and annual revenues under 200 crore rupees.
How a business can register under MSME?
Becoming a micro, small, or medium-sized business:
- Anyone looking to start a micro, small, or medium-sized business can submit their Udyog Aadhar registration online through the Udyam registration site with self-declaration support without uploading any certificates or other paperwork.
- Upon registration, the business (referred to as a “Udyam” within the online Udyam Registration system) will receive a permanent positive identity known as an MSME Udyam registration number.
- An online certificate called an “MSME Udyam Registration Certificate” is produced after the registration process is complete.
- It is how a business can submit an online application for Aadhar Udyog registration or Udyog Aadhar registration.
Benefits of MSME Registration online
Loans are simple to obtain for MSMEs. Once you get an MSME registration online with the appropriate authorities, this will become seamless.
MSMEs registration online might benefit from a 15-year minimum alternative tax carryover period. This benefit typically lasts just 10 years.
The possibility of diversification is increased through MSME registration online. An individual would gain greater recognition if they thought about MSME registration online. In addition, registered MSMEs will be acknowledged in trade shows and conventions geared toward exports.
What is the fees for MSME Registration Online?
The organization you choose to complete your registration through will determine the cost of your MSME registration online. There is no fee for MSME registration online while using the government website. However, in the case of the government registration process, the MSME registration online process is arduous and challenging. You’ll have a lot of difficulties. Your forms will need to refill your forms twice or thrice. Therefore, a very minimal fee for MSME registration online will assessed when you approach a online company like ours that employs knowledgeable advisers to complete your registration.
Udyog Aadhaar Registration online
This process used to be much more time-consuming and lengthy when it was offline. It is currently accessible online as well. The Ministry of MSME provides the 12-digit Udyog Aadhar government identification number. It was developed to simplify small and medium-sized enterprises’ operations and processes. Local business owners who have completed their online Udyog aadhar registration online appear to have several benefits at their disposal.
Udyog Aadhaar Memorandum (UAM)
The one-page Udyog Aadhar Memorandum (UAM) is a free identification enrollment document. When the form is filed, the Udyog Aadhar confirmation is provided to the petitioner’s email address. The authorized Udyog Aadhar number in this email will be sent (UAN). Multiple UAMs can be submitted using a single Aadhar number.
Udyog Aadhaar online Registration Process
It is significant to remember that to register your business, you must have access to your Aadhaar information. Visit an Aadhaar enrolment centre and apply if you do not already have your Aadhaar.
Follow these steps for udyog aadhaar registration online.
- Log on to the portal.
- Fill out the areas marked “Aadhaar Number” and “Name of Entrepreneur” with your name and Aadhaar number.
- Select “Validate and Generate OTP” after checking the box.
- Type the OTP that you received on your registered mobile number.
- You’ll be taken to a form after the successful verification process.
- Complete all necessary information, including “Name of Enterprise” and “Type of Organization.” (Be thorough when filling out the “National Industry Classification Code” and “Major Activity” fields.)
- After finishing, double-check the data to make sure there are no mistakes.
- Once you’ve reached the bottom, click “Submit.”
- Following that, another OTP will be sent to your registered mobile number.
- To finish the application, enter the information precisely and click the final “Submit” button.
Aadhar Udyog Registration- Offline Application
1: Apply for an Aadhaar card if you don’t already have one.
2: The District Industry Center (DIC) or MSME-DI shall make the Udyog Aadhaar application until you receive the Aadhaar Card.
3: Submit the following documents to the DIC or MSME-DI
- A copy of the request made for Aadhaar enrolment or the ID slip for Aadhaar enrollment
- Any legal proof of residence.
4: Fill out the physical form
5: Submit it to the MSME-DI or the District Industry Center (DIC).
You will receive confirmation after the successful submission of the form. You will receive an online-delivered certificate with your Online Udyog Aadhaar number.
Documents Required for Aadhaar Udyog Registration online
The following documents, which are necessary for Aadhaar Udyog registration, described below.
- The company’s operator’s name and Aadhar number.
- Document confirming the selection of the OBC, SC, and ST social categories.
- Name of the company and details of the company’s initial enrollment procedure.
- Documents about the email address and bank account details.
- Code NICS (National Industrial Classification System).
- Details about the Pan card
- Number of people employed
Benefits of Udyog Aadhaar Registration Online
Businesses with Udyog Aadhar registration online can take advantage of several perks.
- Exclusion from excise taxes and direct taxes
- The costs associated with filing patent and copyright applications subsidized.
- Your business may use all other government subsidies, generating more revenue for the government.
- Additionally, your company will get its electricity subsidized.
- You can get a loan through the government’s loan programmes with a reduced interest rate. In this category, loan repayments also guaranteed.
- A Udyog Aadhar Certificate Online is easy and reasonably priced to obtain. It will enable SSI and MSMEs to concentrate more on their primary business activities and attempt to expand their enterprises more effectively.
These are important benefits provided to businesses classified as Micro Small – Medium Scale enterprises, enabling them to begin competing and thriving in a market-driven economy. The government’s principal motive for implementing such a programmed is to encourage overall economic growth and expansion of all sectors and subsectors of the Indian economy.
Are MSME registration and Udyog Aadhaar registration the same?
Micro, Small, and Medium-Sized Enterprises (MSME) units can obtain a Udyog Aadhar, a 12-digit unique identification number, by completing the Online Udyog Aadhar registration process. The MSME registration requires this 12-digit Aadhar number.
With the help of a online legal advisor like Lawgical India, your Udyog Aadhar Registration online will be hassle-free. For your Udyog Aadhar Registration, Lawgical India would be your one-stop solution because we also offer a wide range of other services, such as
- SSI/MSME registration
- Start-up consulting
- Private limited company registration services
- FSSAI registration
- GST registration
- PAN/TAN/TIN application
- DIN registration
- Trademark registration
- GST/income tax return filing, and many more.
Visit our website to know more about our offerings and benefit from our services at the most affordable rates.