Looking for something fun Things To Do In Connecticut usa this November? Look no further! Here are 10 activities that will keep you entertained throughout the month. 1. Visit a pumpkin patch 2. Go on a hayride 3. Visit a corn maze 4. Go apple picking 5. Go hiking 6. Visit a winery 7. Go to a Halloween party 8. Take a scenic drive 9. Visit an haunted house 10. Go trick-or-treating
1. New London – A historic seaport and the birthplace of the United States Coast Guard, New London is a great place to explore maritime history. The city is also home to the Connecticut College of Art and Design, making it a perfect spot for art lovers. In November, the city celebrates its annual Sailfest, a three-day festival that features tall ships, live music, and fireworks.
1. Hartford: The state capital of Hartford is a great place to visit in November. There are many things to do, including visiting the state capitol building, exploring the city’s museums, and taking a walk through one of the city’s historic neighborhoods. If you’re looking for something a little more active, you can also go hiking or biking in one of the city’s parks, or take a scenic drive along one of the state’s highways.
Bridgeport, Connecticut is a great place to visit in November. The weather is cool and the leaves are changing, making it a beautiful time of year to explore the city. There are plenty of fun things to do in Bridgeport, from visiting the Beardsley Zoo to exploring the Fairfield Museum and History Center. You can also take a ferry ride across Long Island Sound or go for a hike in one of the many parks in the area. Whatever you choose to do, you’re sure to have a great time in Bridgeport this November.
If you’re looking for something fun to do in Connecticut during the month of November, Stamford is a great place to start. This historic city is home to a number of interesting attractions, including the Stamford Museum and Nature Center, the Stamford History Center, and the Bartlett Arboretum and Gardens. You can also enjoy a variety of festive events throughout the month, such as the Stamford Thanksgiving Parade and the Holiday Tree Lighting Ceremony.
Waterbury is a great place to visit in Connecticut USA November. There are plenty of fun things to do in the city, including visiting the Mattatuck Museum, exploring the Stowe House and Gardens, and checking out the Connecticut Science Center. If you’re looking for a place to grab a bite to eat, be sure to check out some of Waterbury’s great restaurants, like Zuppardi’s Apizza and The Spot.
If you’re looking for a fun and festive way to spend your November, look no further than Norwalk! This charming town is located in Fairfield County, Connecticut and is home to a variety of fun events and activities.
One of the best things to do in Norwalk during November is to check out the annual Holiday Stroll. This event takes place on the first Saturday of the month and features a variety of holiday-themed activities, including caroling, ice sculpting, live entertainment, and more. Be sure to stick around for the tree lighting ceremony at dusk!
Another can’t-miss event in Norwalk is the Oyster Festival. This three-day festival celebrates all things oysters, from shucking demonstrations to live music. Of course, there’s also plenty of delicious seafood to enjoy! The festival takes place the weekend before Thanksgiving.
If you’re looking for some unique holiday shopping, be sure to visit SoNo Switch Tower Museum’s Holiday Market. This market features a variety of local vendors selling handmade goods, vintage items, art, and more. It’s the perfect place to find one-of-a-kind gifts for your loved ones (or yourself!).
Looking for things to do in Connecticut in November? Check out our top picks for the month!
1. Danbury: The Nutmeg State Games are held in Danbury every November, and they’re a great way to get active and compete against others from across the state! There are tons of different sports to choose from, so there’s sure to be something for everyone.
2. Hartford: The first weekend in November is when Hartford hosts its annual Jazz & Heritage Festival! This event celebrates the city’s rich jazz history with live music, food, and more.
3. New Haven: New Haven is home to one of the best Thanksgiving Day parades in the country! Watch as giant balloons, floats, and marching bands make their way through downtown. After the parade, be sure to stick around for some of the city’s famous turkey dinners!
4. Stamford: Get into the holiday spirit at Stamford’s Holiday Stroll! This festive event features carolers, ice sculptures, horse-drawn carriage rides, and more. It’s the perfect way to kick off your holiday season!
1. New Haven
If you’re looking for a fun-filled city to explore this November, make sure to add New Haven to your list! This charming city is located in the southern part of Connecticut and is home to a variety of must-see attractions. From museums and historical landmarks to delicious restaurants and lively nightlife, there’s something for everyone in New Haven. And with its central location, it’s the perfect place to base yourself for day trips around the state. Here are just a few of the many reasons why New Haven should be on your radar this November:
– The Yale University Art Gallery is one of the oldest and largest art museums in the country, and it’s right in New Haven! With over 200,000 works of art spanning 5,000 years of history, there’s something for everyone here. Check out special exhibitions like “Yale Collects: Modern & Contemporary Art” or take a tour of the galleries with one of the knowledgeable docents.
– Looking for some delicious seafood? Look no further than Frank Pepe Pizzeria Napoletana! This world-famous pizzeria has been serving up mouthwatering pies since 1925, and they’re not to be missed. Make sure to try one of their signature white clam pies – you won’t regret it!
– Ready to explore beyond New Haven? Take a short drive north to Mystic Seaport, where you can learn all about America’s maritime history. St
Looking for something fun to do in Connecticut this November? Check out West Hartford! This town is full of activities for all ages, from exploring the great outdoors to enjoying some delicious food.
For the nature lovers, West Hartford is home to a number of parks and trails perfect for a autumn hike. If you’re looking for something more unique, take a drive out to Talcott Mountain State Park where you can see some stunning views of the state.
When it comes to food, West Hartford has plenty to offer. From cozy cafes serving up warm drinks and homemade pastries, to restaurants with seasonal menus featuring local ingredients, you’ll be sure to find something to your taste. And don’t forget about the town’s many ice cream shops – perfect for a sweet treat after a long day of exploring!
Greenwich is a town located in Fairfield County, Connecticut. It has a population of about 62,000 people. The town is home to many historical and cultural attractions. Greenwich is also a popular tourist destination.
Some of the places to visit in Greenwich include the Bush-Holley House, the Greenwich Museum, and the Bruce Museum. The Bush-Holley House is a historic house museum that was once the home of two American Impressionist painters. The Greenwich Museum is a history museum that features exhibits on the town’s history and culture. The Bruce Museum is an art museum with a collection that includes paintings, sculptures, and photographs.